20 July 2010







Sorry because late updating my blog..
Really2 buzy to celebrate the anniversary of my workplace..
And i really2 miss to ride my lovely bicycle..Since it broke down i dont have mood to cycling again..
Ha..
So i just found this video to correctly perfect my skill during another offroad trip..
Just 2 let u all know how to ride your bicycle with safety precautions..
Because during my trip at Air Terjun Kijang Jatuh i fell down from my bike and injured myself..
I'm pretty sure that you will laugh after see this picture..
But after 5 hours you will see it become more terrible because it starts to swelling around..
This picture is taken 30 minutes after the accident..
And you can see that my chin is open wounded..

This is another example of accident at Challenge Park, Putrajaya..
So if you don't want to injured please follow this instruction..




2 comments: